Want to work abroad and experience new cultures?
This Guest House is a well established guesthouse in Cape Town, South Africa situated only 10 minutes away from Cape Town city centre including the "trendy" Long- and Kloof Street with its restaurants and cafes.
Only a 30 - 45 minutes drive away you will find numerous scenic routes and mountain trails, golf courses and the most beautiful wine lands. Internet Cafés are found within walking distance as well.
They are looking for an intern who can help them with the following tasks:
- Answering enquiries
- Making reservations and bookings
- Check in and check out of guests
- Guest relations and customer satisfaction
- Assistance of Manager in duty Management
- Booking shuttles/ tours
- Experience in marketing, hospitality and tourism
- Good written and spoken level of English
- Person cant be too shy, must be self confident
- Reliable and friendly with guests
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2 days off per week (Some pocket money may be given)
- Student must be flexible on weekends sometimes as well.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid internship, and applies to international students only. Please reply with the reference ‘162’ firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website www.kickstart.co.za