Like to do outdoor activities? Want to gain more experience regarding work in this area?
This company is located in Cape Town, South Africa. They are a dynamic, progressive outdoor adventure company, specialised in 4 unique adventure activities: Sand boarding, Surfing, Mountain Biking and Snowboarding. Established in 1995, they have developed each of these activities to a level of expertise and professionalism that no other company can rival.
Each adventure trip is presented in a specialized manner. All their guides are experts in each individual adventure activity, focusing on client service and individual attention. Their full repertoire includes Tandem Skydiving, Shark Cage Diving, Quad Biking, Paragliding, Abseiling of Table Mountain, Sea Kayaking, Surfing, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Sand boarding, Helicopter Rides, Kloofing and Hinking to name but a few.
Tasks of the intern will be:
* Adventure tourism administration
* Selling, booking and logistics of trips
* Marketing in adventure tourism
* Organising Adventure trips
* Office administration
* Depending on experience: Guiding adventure tours: Mountain Biking, Sand boarding and Surfing
Their requirements for an intern are:
* Good knowledge of English
* Interested in outdoors or at least feel for the activities which the company provides
* Self motivated
* Take initiative
If you want to apply for this UNPAID internship, please email with the reference number 'allinterns165' to:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This internship ONLY applies to foreign students.