Want to work abroad and experience new cultures
This Guest House is a well established guesthouse in Cape Town, South Africa situated only 10 minutes away from Cape Town city centre including the "trendy" Long- and Kloof Street with its restaurants and cafes. Only a 30 - 45 minutes drive away you will find numerous scenic routes and mountain trails, golf courses and the most beautiful wine lands.
Internet Cafés are found within walking distance aswell.
They are looking for an intern who can help them with the following tasks:
- Answering enquiries
- Making reservations and bookings
- Check in and check out of guests
- Guest relations and customer satisfaction
- Assistance of Manager in dutyManagement
- Booking shuttles/ tours
- Experience in marketing, hospitality and tourism
- Good written and spoken level of English
- Person cant be too shy, must be self confident
- Reliable and friendly with guests
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, 2 days off per week.
- Student must be flexible on weekends sometimes as well
If you want to apply for this unpaid internship, please email with the reference 'allinterns162' to
email@example.com OR contact@allinterns
PLEASE NOTE: This is an unpaid internship, available to foreign students only.