This Company is all about Design & Manufacturing of electrical heating appliances.
There are various departments, including Marketing, Export, Finance, New Product Development, Production, Procurement, Operations, Human Resources.
They also offer projects in: Industrial Engineering, Time studies, Process optimization, Quality and efficiency improvements, Lean manufacturing studies, Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) projects, factory layout planning, automatisation, and logistics.
On which department(s) could the intern be active?
Production, Process planning, Procurement, Logistics
Studies needed for this internship
* Industrial Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
* Mechatronics studies, at least 4 semesters completed.
* Ideally a professional qualification (Berfusausbildung/Lehre) in a technical or administrative function.
* Project Management experience an advantage.
Specific qualifications required by the intern.
* English: Fluent (speaking and writing)
* Software: MS Office fully proficient
This intern should be creative, must easily integrate into a team, have an open and direct approach in communicating, be diligent, flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an UNPAID internship and applies to international students only.
Please reply with the reference ‘40’ to email@example.com and check out our website www.kickstart.co.za